Discount codes are still available for registering for ApacheCon, and we have plenty of free events. Tips on actually getting here:
- Pack layers; the weather is a beautiful sunny 70degF days/50degF nights.
- From SFO and OAK, take the BART light rail trains to the 12th Street Oakland City Center stop. From OAK, you’ll first take the AirBART bus to the BART station, which requires $3 exact change on the bus.
- The Bay Bridge is open once again, so you can drive, although the BART is highly recommended unless you need assistance.
- The Marriott hotel tower is kittycorner/diagonally across the street from the 12th street BART station – it’s closer than you think.
- All conference events are in the Convention Center, which is in the same building as the Marriott: walk through the reception area around and past the escalators to the second floor conference rooms.
- Sessions and Meetups are held on the first floor main conference halls, and in the 200-series rooms on the second floor of the convention center.
Roundup of information about ApacheCon: